CryptFolio provides the following public API methods, for private or research purposes only. Please do not request an API more than once every 5 seconds, or your IP address may be temporarily blocked. If you have higher usage or commercial requirements, please contact us.
List all discovered APIs, ordered by endpoint.
API to get a list of all supported currencies.
API to get details about a specific currency.
- currency - three-character unique currency code
API to get content rendered in graphs.
- type - graph type, e.g. 'statistics_queue'
- days - number of days of data to display
- delta - if true, return delta values instead of absolute values
- arg0 - optional graph argument
- arg0_resolved - optional graph argument, resolved to an ID
- user_id - for private graphs, the user ID
- user_hash - for private graphs, the calculated user hash to secure the request
Get the latest rates for the given currency pair across all tracked exchanges.
- currency1 - first currency, e.g. 'nzd'
- currency2 - second currency, e.g. 'btc'
API to get a list of live rates for all supported currencies.
Used by Currency Converter Android app.
Get all supported ticker markets and details for the given exchange.
- exchange - the unique exchange code
API to get a list of all supported tickers.
Get current Openclerk version.